BioTekk – Test Propionate (100mg/ml)
- Chemical name: (17β)-3-Oxoandrost-4-en-17-yl propanoate
- Formula: C22H32O3
- Anabolic activity index: 100% (reference drug)
- Androgenic activity index: 100% (reference drug)
Testosterone Propionate is one of top-selling products of BioTekk Labs. It is highly recommended as the base of both mass building and cutting cycles. Testosterone is responsible for promoting health and well-being through enhanced libido, energy, immunity, increased fat loss, gaining and maintaining lean muscle mass, preventing Osteoporosis (loss of bone density), and possible protection against heart disease.T
estosterone Propionate is a pure testosterone hormone. Although synthetic it is a perfect replica of the primary naturally produced male androgen testosterone. By design, the hormone is attached to the Propionate (propionic acid) ester, a small/short ester that enables the hormone’s release time to be controlled. Without an ester, the hormone would disperse and dissipate rapidly post administration. By attaching the ester, this promotes a controlled release and allows the individual to inject the hormone less frequently. Once Testosterone Propionate is injected, the ester slowly begins to detach from the hormone. As the ester is detached the testosterone hormone begins to release into the blood.
The half-life of Testosterone Propionate is approximately two days, which issubstantially longer than ester free testosterone, which carries a half-life a little less than 24 hours.
With a half-life of around 1-1.5 days, it is a fast release ester, excellent for shorter cycles and for minimising bloat.
There are numerous symptoms associated with low testosterone. The symptoms themselves are not life threatening but they severally diminish your quality of life. More importantly, when the condition is ignored it can be an open doorway to many far more serious conditions, some of which are life threatening. Regular administration of Testosterone Propionate will remedy every last symptom on this list if it is due to low testosterone.
The symptoms of low testosterone include:
- Loss of Libido (can refer to partial or total loss)
- Erectile Dysfunction (inability to maintain or obtain anderection)
- Loss of Muscle Mass (despite diet & exercise)
- Loss of Strength (despite diet & exercise)
- Increased Body Fat (despite diet & exercise)
- Loss of Mental Clarity
- Decreased Ability to Focus
- Decreased Energy
- Weakened Immune System
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Heart DiseaseWhat You Need To Know:Active Half Life: 1-1.5 days Classification: Anabolic steroid Dosage: Men 300 – 700 mg/week ACNE: PossiblyWater Retention: Low
Hepatoxity: No Aromatisation: Yes
Active Substance: Testosterone Manufacturer: BioTekk
Synthetic testosterone was synthesised in 1935 by the German biochemist Adolf Butenandt and Swiss chemist Leopold Ruzicka who both received a Nobel Prize for their work.